North Dalmacija diving tour
The route extends over approximately 200 nm by the beautiful and picturesque island world. On the route we can pass diving spots such as for example the island Ist (reefs, drift dive), Premuda (system of caves, reef), Skarda (steep walls), Lagnjici (gorgonia walls), Mezanj (steep walls, canyon, cave), Dugi otok (system of caves, gorgonia fields, steppwalls).
Beside the fascination under water and the beautiful landscape of the islands you will see the impressive variety at sea lives such as gorgonia fields, octopus, crayfish, and much more. The route largely depends on local weather conditions (we, of course, always wish for a stable and good weather!), as well as the wishes of our guests. Therefore we are very flexible when planning the selected route. The diving safari starts and ends in each case Saturday in Zadar. • Guest check-in - Saturdays from 4 p.m. • Guest check-out - Saturdays until 9 a.m.
|The prices are as follows:|
|01st January - 13th June 2020||850,00 Euro|
|13th June - 12th September 2020||890,00 Euro|
|12th September - 31th December 2020||850,00 Euro|
|Minimum members of guests: 8 persons|
Included in the price are:
- Full board service (breakfast, lunch, Coffee, dinner)
- 7 overnight accomodation in double cabins on board
- 2 dives per day incl. dive tanks, filling, weight
- Night dives (not mandatory) incl. dive tanks, filling, weight
- Harbour charges, gasoline
Not included in the price are:
- Additional dives
- Entrance fees for national park
- Soft and alcoholic beverages etc.
- Tax (1,20 €/pers./day)