Kornati diving tour
The route extends over approximately 200 nm by the beautiful and picturesque island world of Kornati islands. On the route we can pass diving spots such as for example the island Murter (reefs) Kaprije (steep walls, reef, overheads), island Sokol (steep walls), Smokvica near Rogoznica (gorgonia walls), Zirje (steep walls, canyon), NP Kornati (cave, gorgonia fields, steppwalls).
Beside the fascination under water and the beautiful landscape of the islands you will see the impressive variety at sea lives such as gorgonia fields, octopus, crayfish, and much more. The route largely depends on local weather conditions (we, of course, always wish for a stable and good weather!), as well as the wishes of our guests. Therefore we are very flexible when planning the selected route.
The diving safari starts and ends in each case Saturday in Zadar.
- Guest check-in - Saturdays from 4 p.m.
- Guest check-out - Saturdays until 9 a.m.
|The prices are as follows:|
01st January - 31th December 2024 1.350,00 Euro/person
|Minimum members of guests: 8 persons|
Included in the price are:
- Full board service (breakfast, lunch, Coffee, dinner)
- 7 overnight accomodation in double cabins on board
- Entrance fees for Kornati national park
- 2 dives per day incl. dive tanks, filling (air), weight
- Night dives (not mandatory) incl. dive tanks, filling (air), weight
- Harbour charges, gas
Not included in the price are:
- Additional dives
- Soft and alcoholic beverages etc.
- Tax (1,50 €/pers./day)