Diving routes Greece
Diving safari starting and finishing port of Lefkas on the Ionian island Lefkada or any other port by appointment.
The archipelago of the Ionian Islands are located in the Ionian Sea, on the west coast of Greece. Lefkada (Lefkas), Meganisi, Kefalonia, Ithaca, Kastos, Atokos and Zakynthos (Zante) are part of this group of islands. The islands are known for their beautiful beaches, crystal clear waters, charming traditional villages, picturesque scenery and the breathtaking nature. Each island has a distinct character and offers everything you could want from a Greek holiday island. The underwater world and the game of water, large rocks, caves, beautiful Mediterranean reefs, diversity of underwater life and the incredible visibility over 30m are just some of the advantages of "Ionian Islands" liveaboard.
- after check in we will depart from Lefkas town to spend the night in Vathi which is the main Village of Meganisi island.
- we depart from Vathi heading south from the west side of Meganisi island and our final destination will be the island of Kalamos. Overnight in Kalamos Village
- we depart from Kalamos Village and we will head south west. We will pass Kastos island, Atokos island and we will finish in Ithaca. Overnight in the traditional town of Ithaca Vathi.
- from Ithaca island we will move deep south , pass Kephalonia and finish our cruising day in the small village of Agios Nikolaos in Zakinthos Island(Zande Island)
- today we will start heading north. We will move from the west side of Kephalonia and we will finish our day navigation in the picturesque village of Assos in Kephalonia.
- from Assos we will move to the north of the island and we will cross the Chanel to overnight in the traditional fishing village of Vassiliki on Lefkas island.
- this will be our last day and we will leave Vassiliki with our final destination Lefkas town
- am letzten Tag verlassen wir Vassiliki und steuern unseren Heimathafen Lefkas an